- The purpose of the information contained in this policy is to indicate the principles of collecting and using information about users of websites for statistical purposes.
- The Operator shall take all necessary measures not only to comply with applicable law, but above all to protect the privacy of users.
- At the same time, the Operator informs that the Websites may include links to advertisements of products of other entities, which may redirect users to other websites. The Operator does not interfere and does not have the appropriate powers to do so, as well as factual and legal instruments in regards to the content of these websites, and the privacy principles applied by their operators. However, the Operator encourages the users to inform it of any irregularities noticed at email@example.com. In the context of the above, information obtained from “cookies” may be used by partners and advertisers working with us.
- Cookies are a set of data, usually a small piece of text, that the website sends to the browser and which the browser sends back the next time the website is accessed. It is mainly used to maintain a session, e.g. by generating and sending back a temporary ID after logging in. However, it can be used more widely by storing any data that can be encoded as a string. This way, the user does not have to enter the same information each time he/she returns to the website or goes from one website to another.
- In order to monitor user information, the Controller uses Google Analytics tools that record user behavior on the website. For more information about the Controller’s use of Google Analytics, please visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- Process data that does not contain the user’s contact details, but can be used to identify the specific device through which the user accesses the website. However, in combination with other data, the data obtained by the Controller could be used to identify the user. In this way, the Controller may obtain, for example: demographic data, IP addresses and Internet identifiers, as well as data obtained from cookies. The Controller uses the data obtained in this way in order to identify the user’s session, adjust the displayed content and for statistical purposes.
- As part of the WebsitesAs part of the Websites, forms are placed that allow customers to place an order., forms are placed that allow customers to place an order. The data collected in this way is mainly used to fulfil obligations on their behalf and constitutes the minimum necessary information that the operator must have in order to fulfil its obligations.
- Customer contact information is also used primarily to make contact with customers when necessary for the performance of the contract.
- The scope of data depends on the nature of the relationship and may include such data as: Full name, address and contact details, Personal Identification No. (PESEL), e-mail address, residence or postal address The Controller may process personal data of users for the following purposes:
- Authorisation and granting access to the Controller’s resources,
- Administration of websites,
- Ensuring compliance with the law and the security of the Controller’s websites,
- Conducting statistical analyses.
- All information stored by our website is processed and duly secured by appropriate stringent procedures.
- The Operator is not entitled to disclose the entrusted data to third parties provided that:
– they are not required by law, e.g. their disclosure is requested by an authorised State authority,
– they are to be provided at your request,
- Regardless of the above, despite taking a number of security measures, we would like to inform that due to the continuous development of IT processes, we are unable to guarantee the full security of the information disclosed by you on the Internet. In any case, and therefore also when using other websites, you undertake all actions voluntarily and at your own risk.
- The User can manage the cookies used by the operator by changing the settings of his/her web browser. Please visit the “Help” section of your browser or contact the company that developed the browser you use.
- At the same time, the Operator notes that if cookies are rejected, some of the functions offered by our websites may not function properly and may even in some cases result in complete blocking of the use of the selected product.
- We would like to inform you that the Controller of your personal data is Pharmovit Dystrybucja Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, with its registered office in Płock, ul. Kostrogaj 9D 09-400 Płock, registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 15th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000654095 Tax Identification No. (NIP) 7743231999 (hereinafter referred to as the Controller).
- Personal data are processed by the Controller:
- on the basis of 6(1a) of the DPA, i.e. in the event that you have given your prior consent,
- pursuant to Article 6(1b) of the GDPR, when it is necessary to perform the contract to which the person is a party or to take action at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract, i.e. in order to complete the order, its delivery,
- pursuant to Article 6(1c) of the GDPR for the implementation of the legal obligation incumbent on the Controller, i.e. the performance of tax and accounting obligations, in particular to document transactions carried out, i.e. issuing a VAT invoice,
- pursuant to Article 6(1f) of the GDPR for:
- archiving purposes in order to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove the facts, i.e. the conclusion and performance of a contract, payment of a price, which is our legitimate interest,
- the purposes of establishing, investigating or defending against claims, i.e. seeking payment for contractual obligations performed by the Controller,
- ensuring that we are able to offer you products,
- analytical purposes, i.e. optimisation of our products, your interest in our products,
- checking your payment credibility.
- Categories of data that we process
The Controller collects your personal data obtained during the conclusion of the contract with you and during its duration, in particular:
- name(s) and surname, e-mail address, contact address, company name of the represented entity, telephone number, job title, bank account number,
- in the case of entrepreneurs, we also process: Tax Identification No. (NIP), National Business Registry No. (REGON), registered office address.
- Data recipients
We may share your personal data with subcontractors, i.e. entities that we use when processing personal data, i.e. law firms, accountants, carriers, co-workers, entities providing postal services, entities providing IT services, economic information offices.
- We do not forward your personal data outside of Poland.
The Controller undertakes to use appropriate security measures, both technical and organisational, to protect your personal data. Personal data will be retained by the Controller and/or Data Processors only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data are collected, to comply with legal obligations, for a maximum period of time to secure the materials necessary for legal proceedings (including tax proceedings) and until the possible statute of limitations for your and the Controller’s claims.
- Automated data processing. We will process your personal data by automated means (including profiling), but this will not have any legal effect or similarly materially affect you. Automated processing, including profiling, may involve analysing and evaluating your data in order to adapt the behaviour of the websites to your device configuration and the software you use, as well as to your preferences.
- The data subject has the right to:
- access his/her data and receive a copy thereof,
- rectify his/her data,
- delete data, i.e. if in your opinion there are no grounds for processing personal data by the Controller, you may request that we delete them,
- limit data processing – if you consider that we should limit the processing of personal data, e.g. only to their storage or use in an agreed manner with you,
- object to the processing of data,
- you have the right to the so-called objection to marketing, i.e. demanding the cessation of data processing for the purpose of direct marketing,
- request data transfer. You can request the transfer of data directly to another entity,
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. If you believe that we process data unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection,,
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
- We would also like to inform you that providing personal data is voluntary. Nevertheless, it should be noted that their provision is a necessary condition for the conclusion and performance of the contract. Therefore, if you refuse to provide your personal data, we may refuse to conclude and perform the contract or provide you with an offer of the current price list at your request.
- In all matters related to the protection of personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us.
Płock, 29th November 2021